· 2 cups flour (sifted)
· 2 tsp baking powder
· ½ tsp salt
· 4 large eggs, separated
· 2 T sugar
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
· 4 T unsalted butter, melted
· 2 cups milk (or substitute with almond milk)
· Non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a second bowl, beat together the egg yolks and sugar. Add the vanilla extract, melted butter and milk and whisk to combine.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and whisk until just blended. Do not overmix.
5. In third bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peak forms, about one minute.
6. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter. Do not overmix!
7. Spray the waffle iron with the non-stick cooking spray and pour enough batter to just cover the waffle grid.
8. Close and cook as per manufacturer’s instructions until golden brown, about 2 -3 minutes.
- The 3 Best Stretches for Runners
- Healthy Lunches
- Healthy Breakfasts
- Healthy Snacks & Sides
- Healthy Dinners
- 5 Foods that are Dramatically Sabotaging Your Longevity and Vitality
- 5 Foods You Probably AREN’T Eating that can Dramatically Improve Longevity and Vitality
- Calculating Calories and %’s of Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats Per Day
- Kitchen, Cooking and Eating Tips
- Easy & Delicious Chili Colorado Recipe
- If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals. Leo Tolstoy 6 hours ago
- Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order... fb.me/2mkTESkJj 1 day ago
- Let us believe neither half of the good people tell us of ourselves, nor half of the evil they say of others. J. Petit Senn 4 days ago
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. Booker T. Washington 5 days ago
- The recommended daily requirement for hugs is; four per day for survival, eight per day for maintenance, and... fb.me/187k3inIt 6 days ago